Narcissistic abuse is hard to navigate…Do consider subscribing if you find this helpful!
Schedule your 1 on 1 appointment – https://theroyalwe.kartra.com/page/HWH7
Level Up! Join The Royal We Daily Coaching – https://theroyalwe.kartra.com/page/bXz20
Find Me On The Royal We Socials:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jointheroya…
TikTok – https://www.tiktok.com/@theroyalweoff…
Saturday Morning Fellowship – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOdSOLD7yyDVmDNdQa0nveA
Tip Jar – https://paypal.me/JoinTheRoyalWe?loca…
A narcissist is someone who has an inflated sense of self-importance, a deep need for excessive attention and admiration, troubled relationships, and a lack of empathy for others. People with narcissistic personality disorder often believe they are superior to others and have little regard for other people’s feelings. They tend to be controlling and have difficulty accepting criticism or setbacks. Narcissistic behavior can be detrimental to relationships and can be damaging to an individual’s mental and physical health.
How Do You Know If Your Dealing With Narcissistic Abuse:
– Narcissists have an exaggerated sense of self-importance, Lovers Of Themselves.
– Narcissists feel entitled and act in ways that cross your boundaries.
– Narcissists Create fantasies of having the perfect life, family, children or success.
– Narcissists Look down on others, and create gangs or groups from which to oppress people.
– Belittle others ideas and opinions as being inferior, invalid and not worth listening to.
– Expect others to comply with their way of doing things.
– Manipulate and use people to get what they want.
– Narcissists have no empathy for the needs of others
– Narcissists behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious
At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:
– Become impatient or angry when they don’t receive special treatment
– Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
– React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
– Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
– Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
– Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
– Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation
#narcissism #narcissisticabuseawareness #love #redflag #theroyalwe #narcissistsurvivor #narctok #narcissist #narcissisticabuse #emotionalabuse #gaslighting #narcissism #toxicrelationships #sociopath #narcissisticabusesurvivor #abuse #healing #toxicpeople #domesticviolence #psychopath #manipulation #selflove #narcissisticpersonalitydisorder #npd #nocontact #domesticabuse #love #trauma #toxic #covertnarcissist #traumabonding #narcissisticabuserecovery #divorce #narcissistic #mentalhealth #ptsd #empath
View original video here.