Welcome to video #20 (out of 21) inside Feeding Baby 101 — a FREE course for parents all about introducing baby to their first foods using science based methods that support healthy relationships with food!
Hi I’m Dr. Taylor and I am so glad you are here! If you are just joining in, please head to the course homepage (playlist) and start from the beginning. And don’t forget to scroll down for some key points from this video and your homework.
FEEDING BABY 101 (FREE COURSE playlist here)
FEEDING BABY 101 ebook
• Watch out for a few things in the video: following baby’s cues, being OK with the mess, keeping things positive and involving the family, and offering foods in different ways
• Any questions that have been unanswered so far? Leave them below!!
• My Amazon shop with my favorite infant feeding tools https://www.amazon.com/shop/growing.intuitive.eaters
⭐️ MY FAVORITE CPR & CHOKING INTERVENTION COURSE ⭐️
• Safe beginnings Infant/Child CPR, Choking and Injury Prevention: https://safebeginnings.thinkific.com/courses/infant-child-cpr-choking-and-injury-prevention?ref=7cf4fc (this is an affiliate link!)
• My review of this awesome CPR course + another one that I didn’t like: https://growingintuitiveeaters.com/3-reasons-why-you-need-a-baby-choking-cpr-course-for-starting-solids-my-favorite-one/
SUBSCRIBE to help your kids eat more veggies, not obsess over sweets, and develop healthy relationships with food!
FOLLOW ME ON IG: https://www.instagram.com/growing.intuitive.eaters
SUBSCRIBE TO THE PODCAST
On Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/growing-intuitive-eaters/id1567814067
On other platforms : https://anchor.fm/taylor-arnold3
SUPPORT ME by sharing my content with your family and friends, sharing Growing Intuitive Eaters with your favorite brands and podcasts, or buying me a coffee at https://ko-fi.com/drtaylorarnold
Happy feeding! 🥦
Disclaimer: This video is intended for educational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose or treat any medical condition, or to provide medical nutrition therapy. If you are concerned about yours or your child’s nutrition or eating habits, contact your dietitian.
Intro/Outro music credit: Martin Klem from Epidemic Sound
View original video here.